TPG-Axon's 13F Shows New Stake in Monsanto (MON), Increase in Adeptus Health (ADPT), (More...)
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
TPG-Axon released its 13F for the quarter ended June, 2016. Below is a summary:
Monsanto Company (NYSE: MON) new 387,225 share position
ADEPTUS HEALTH (NYSE: ADPT) raised from 599,003 shares to 1,468,083 shares
Allergan Inc (NYSE: AGN) raised from 539,807 shares to 745,113 shares
Amazon.com Inc (NASDAQ: AMZN) raised from 38,958 shares to 57,606 shares
GOOGLE-C (NASDAQ: GOOG) lowered from 40,643 shares to 29,881 shares
Google, Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOGL) lowered from 39,584 shares to 29,434 shares
Amaya (NASDAQ: AYA) lowered from 8,193,863 shares to 7,996,796 shares
GNC HOLDINGS, Inc. (NYSE: GNC) lowered from 5,484,218 shares to 3,057,877 shares
HCA HOLDINGS, Inc. (NYSE: HCA) lowered from 1,045,615 shares to 538,646 shares
MASONITE INTERNATIONAL CORP (NYSE: DOOR) lowered from 499,432 shares to 368,420 shares
Tyson Foods (NYSE: TSN) maintained 893,654 share stake
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) Won't Bid for Viacom (VIAB)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/26: (OGXI) (AKAM) (IRBT) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (P) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
- WisdomTree ETFs Declare Distributions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesTPG-Axon Capital, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!