TPG-Axon's 13F Shows New Stake in Monsanto (MON), Increase in Adeptus Health (ADPT), (More...)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
TPG-Axon released its 13F for the quarter ended June, 2016. Below is a summary:
Monsanto Company (NYSE: MON) new 387,225 share position
ADEPTUS HEALTH (NYSE: ADPT) raised from 599,003 shares to 1,468,083 shares
Allergan Inc (NYSE: AGN) raised from 539,807 shares to 745,113 shares
Amazon.com Inc (NASDAQ: AMZN) raised from 38,958 shares to 57,606 shares
GOOGLE-C (NASDAQ: GOOG) lowered from 40,643 shares to 29,881 shares
Google, Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOGL) lowered from 39,584 shares to 29,434 shares
Amaya (NASDAQ: AYA) lowered from 8,193,863 shares to 7,996,796 shares
GNC HOLDINGS, Inc. (NYSE: GNC) lowered from 5,484,218 shares to 3,057,877 shares
HCA HOLDINGS, Inc. (NYSE: HCA) lowered from 1,045,615 shares to 538,646 shares
MASONITE INTERNATIONAL CORP (NYSE: DOOR) lowered from 499,432 shares to 368,420 shares
Tyson Foods (NYSE: TSN) maintained 893,654 share stake
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- Anita Hill, Sara Blakely, Carla Harris, Kevin O'Leary, Annie Clark Address 12th Annual Massachusetts Conference for Women
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Barclays (BCS) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesTPG-Axon Capital, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!