T2's Tilson Says He Short Nokia (NOK), First Solar (FSLR), and RIM (RIMM)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
On CNBC, T2 Patners hedge fund man Whitney Tilson said he's short First Solar (Nasdsaq: FSLR), Nokia (NYSE: NOK) and Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- 3D Systems (DDD) Tripped-Up after Tilson Calls 'Unbelievably Great Short'
- Citadel Shows New 5.5% Stake in Taylor Morrison Home Corp (TMHC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Insiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesHedge Funds, Whitney Tilson, T2 Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!