Steven Cohen Expected to Be on 8AM Call - CNBC
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/3: (MBLX) (OREX) (MDR) Higher; (OPWR) (PRIM) (CMLS) Lower
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Rose 4.2% in Feb., Missing Expectations
- Ford Motor (F) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 2% in Feb.; Est. Up 5.8%
- Orexigen Therapeutics (OREX) Price Target Raised to $26 at Piper
CNBC reports that SAC Capital's Steven Cohen will be on this morning's 8AM conference call to discuss recent charges against former employee Mathew Martoma and implications about Cohen himself.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cohen's Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Raises Stake in Visteon Corporation (VC) to 5.1%
- Sarissa Capital Raises Stake in Apricus Bioscience (APRI) to 17.64%
- Cumulus Media (CMLS) Gains Early on Deal Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!