Steven Cohen Expected to Be on 8AM Call - CNBC
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
CNBC reports that SAC Capital's Steven Cohen will be on this morning's 8AM conference call to discuss recent charges against former employee Mathew Martoma and implications about Cohen himself.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tourbillion Says MannKind (MNKD) Massively Overvalued - Bloomberg
- Griffin's Citadel Raises Stake in Angie's List (ANGI) to 5.77%
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Formally Rejects Bison Capital's Privatization Offer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!