Steven Cohen Expected to Be on 8AM Call - CNBC
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
CNBC reports that SAC Capital's Steven Cohen will be on this morning's 8AM conference call to discuss recent charges against former employee Mathew Martoma and implications about Cohen himself.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cohen's Point72 Hires IBM's Shaughnessy as COO
- Citadel Shows New 6.9% Stake in Fenix Parts (FENX)
- Point72 Asset Raises Stake in Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) to 5.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!