Steven Cohen Expected to Be on 8AM Call - CNBC
- Herbalife (HLF) Confirms FTC Civil Investigation
- Pfizer (PFE) to Appeal Celebrex Reissue Patent Court Decision
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 EPS
- VocalTec Communication LTD (CALL) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c; Guides FY14 Revs Above
CNBC reports that SAC Capital's Steven Cohen will be on this morning's 8AM conference call to discuss recent charges against former employee Mathew Martoma and implications about Cohen himself.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cohen's SAC Capital to Take on New Name in April
- Osmium Partners Sends Letter to Spark Networks (LOV) Holders
- Oracle Partners Announces Biolase (BIOL) Board Nominations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!