Steven Cohen Expected to Be on 8AM Call - CNBC
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
CNBC reports that SAC Capital's Steven Cohen will be on this morning's 8AM conference call to discuss recent charges against former employee Mathew Martoma and implications about Cohen himself.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cohen's Point72 Names Dean Maki as Chief Economist
- Adam Weitsman Takes 9.54% Stake in Metalico (MEA); May Hold Talks
- Bigger Capital Delivers Letter, Warns Against Standard General Conflicts of Interest at American Apparel (APP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!