Steven Cohen Expected to Be on 8AM Call - CNBC
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
CNBC reports that SAC Capital's Steven Cohen will be on this morning's 8AM conference call to discuss recent charges against former employee Mathew Martoma and implications about Cohen himself.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Marcato Capital Files 13D on NCR Corporation (NCR); Seeks Board Representation
- Corvex's Meistster Recommends Crown Castle (CCI) at RH Conference
- Agrium (AGU) Surges on New 13D Filing from ValueAct Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!