Starwood's Barry Sternlicht Making Cautious Comments on New York Rental Market - Delivering Alpha
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Starwood's Barry Sternlicht is making cautious comments on NYC rental market at CNBC's Delivering Alpha. Says rents probably down 15% on the high end.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) on Watch Amid Rumors
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) to resume trading at 9AM ET
- Volatility and Volume movement