Starbucks (SBUX) Lower; Greenlight's Einhorn Has Issues with Green Mountain (GMCR) Deal
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/30: (SGNL) (AST) (AMRS) Higher; (ETRM) (PIRS) (APOL) Lower
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
- Fed's Fischer Says Economy Likely Warrants Rate Hikes (SPY) (UUP)
Starbucks Corp (NASDAQ: SBUX) is ticking lower as Greelight Capital's David Einhorn says he has issues with the deal between Starbucks and Green Mountain (Nasdaq: GMCR). Shares are down 0.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Peltz's Trian Fund Builds Substantial Stake in Pentair Ltd. (PNR); Ask Company to Become Consolidator
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Gains Amid Unusual Options Activity
- RCS Capital (RCAP) Resumes Trading, Shares Move Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!