Starbucks (SBUX) Lower; Greenlight's Einhorn Has Issues with Green Mountain (GMCR) Deal
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Starbucks Corp (NASDAQ: SBUX) is ticking lower as Greelight Capital's David Einhorn says he has issues with the deal between Starbucks and Green Mountain (Nasdaq: GMCR). Shares are down 0.5 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunEdison (SUNE) SOTP is $35/sh; Greenlight Investment Letter Makes Waves
- Walgreen Company (WAG) Gains
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) will resume trading at 4:45PM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!