Starbucks (SBUX) Lower; Greenlight's Einhorn Has Issues with Green Mountain (GMCR) Deal
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Starbucks Corp (NASDAQ: SBUX) is ticking lower as Greelight Capital's David Einhorn says he has issues with the deal between Starbucks and Green Mountain (Nasdaq: GMCR). Shares are down 0.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starbucks (SBUX) Percolates Home Prices, Too
- Starbucks (SBUX) PT Lifted to $107 at Piper Jaffray
- UPDATE: Rovi Corp. (ROVI) Said to Seek Advisor Amid Activist Pressure, Interest - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!