Starbucks (SBUX) Lower; Greenlight's Einhorn Has Issues with Green Mountain (GMCR) Deal
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/20: (FOLD) (AEO) (DGLY) Higher; (HTZ) (LOW) (TGT) Lower (more...)
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Sees Q3 Sales Lower Y/Y
- Hertz (HTZ) Sees FY14 Results Well Below Prior Guidance; Announces Director Retirement
Starbucks Corp (NASDAQ: SBUX) is ticking lower as Greelight Capital's David Einhorn says he has issues with the deal between Starbucks and Green Mountain (Nasdaq: GMCR). Shares are down 0.5 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN) Approached Salix Pharma (SLXP) - DJ
- UPDATE: FireEye (FEYE) Active, Shares Decline Following Large Block Trade
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Slumps on Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!