Starbucks (SBUX) Lower; Greenlight's Einhorn Has Issues with Green Mountain (GMCR) Deal
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Starbucks Corp (NASDAQ: SBUX) is ticking lower as Greelight Capital's David Einhorn says he has issues with the deal between Starbucks and Green Mountain (Nasdaq: GMCR). Shares are down 0.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
- UPDATE: Glenview's Robbins Likes Community Health (CYH), VCA (WOOF), Recommends Realogy (RLGY) ((FNF) (AMTG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!