Starbucks (SBUX) Lower; Greenlight's Einhorn Has Issues with Green Mountain (GMCR) Deal
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (IDTI) (PLOW) (TREE) (CYH) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (ALL) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
Starbucks Corp (NASDAQ: SBUX) is ticking lower as Greelight Capital's David Einhorn says he has issues with the deal between Starbucks and Green Mountain (Nasdaq: GMCR). Shares are down 0.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Starboard Value LP Files 13D on MedAssets (MDAS); Shares Could Be Worth $37-$46 By End of 2016
- Straight Path (STRP) Not Targeted by Kerrisdale; Short Report on European Biotech Co. Bavarian Nordic
- Plug Power (PLUG) Hits Session Highs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!