Starbucks (SBUX) Lower; Greenlight's Einhorn Has Issues with Green Mountain (GMCR) Deal
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Mattress Firm (MFRM) to Acquire Sleepy's in $780M Deal
- Infoblox (BLOX) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance; Company Approves $100M Buyback
Starbucks Corp (NASDAQ: SBUX) is ticking lower as Greelight Capital's David Einhorn says he has issues with the deal between Starbucks and Green Mountain (Nasdaq: GMCR). Shares are down 0.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS), Cyclacel Pharma (CYCC) Sink as Shkreli Calls 'Worthless'
- Eminence Capital Shows New 7.4% Stake in La Quinta Holding (LQ)
- Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Shows New 5% Stake in Northstar Realty Europe (NRE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!