Starbucks (SBUX) Lower; Greenlight's Einhorn Has Issues with Green Mountain (GMCR) Deal
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/11: (CDTI) (LJPC) (ZBB) Higher; (INUV) (SSH) (ARTX) Lower
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- FINRA: Bitcoin is 'More than A Bit Risky'
Starbucks Corp (NASDAQ: SBUX) is ticking lower as Greelight Capital's David Einhorn says he has issues with the deal between Starbucks and Green Mountain (Nasdaq: GMCR). Shares are down 0.5 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cohen's SAC Capital to Take on New Name in April
- Other Fuel Cell Names on Watch as Plug Power (PLUG) Collapses Mid-Day
- Traders Keeping Close on Eye Plug Power (PLUG), Other Alt-Energy Names
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!