Starbucks (SBUX) Lower; Greenlight's Einhorn Has Issues with Green Mountain (GMCR) Deal
- Wall Street climbs as consumer and tech stocks lead
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views
- Oil down 3 percent as Saudi, Iran dash hopes for an Algiers deal
Starbucks Corp (NASDAQ: SBUX) is ticking lower as Greelight Capital's David Einhorn says he has issues with the deal between Starbucks and Green Mountain (Nasdaq: GMCR). Shares are down 0.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Surge in Real Good Solar (RGSE) Attracts Short Sellers
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/21: (BCS) (CLVS) (HAWK) Upgraded; (DO) (SAM) (AAL) Downgraded
- Cintas Corp. (CTAS) calls active on elevated volatility into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!