Soros said to seek sale of lending unit that may fetch $200M
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Soros said to seek sale of lending unit that may fetch $200 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tobira (TBRA) Large Shareholder Pentwater Buys, Not Sells Following Allergan Deal
- UPDATE: Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Surges on Reports It's Exploring a Sale
- salesforce.com (CRM) Interested in Acquiring Twitter (TWTR); Twitter Working with Goldman Amid Informal Talks - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!