Soros said to seek sale of lending unit that may fetch $200M
- Wall Street gives up gains as Coke, weak oil drag
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/27: (MDGS) (UIS) (PMD) Higher; (AKAM) (CCCL) (KN) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Taking Another Look at Maxim Integrated (MXIM) 'Wouldn't be Surprising' - Analyst
- Medivation (MDVN) Cancelled Bus Tour Has Rumor Mill Buzzing
Soros said to seek sale of lending unit that may fetch $200 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Said to Add Centerview to Advise on Strategic Options - Bloomberg
- Starboard Sends Letter to Depomed (DEPO); Will Aim to Control Timing of Special Meeting
- Loeb's Third Point Exited Amgen (AMGN); Continues to Hold Allergan (AGN), Baxter (BAX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!