Soros CIO Burdick Said to Plan to Step Down - Bloomberg
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Ted Burdick plans to step down as chief investment officer for Soros Fund Management, according to Bloomberg. The fund is looking for a CIO candidate with experience in macroeconomic investing.
George Soros has become more involved in day-to-day trading, the report said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) Issues Response to MediaNews Group; Says Offer Would be 'Far Less' than Randstad's
- Microsemi (MSCC) Said Exploring Potential Sale - Source
- Brookfield Asset Management (BAM), Three Gorges Said to Weigh Bids for Odebrecht Plant - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot Hedge Fund News, Rumors
Related EntitiesSoros Fund Management
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!