Shares of Amazon (AMZN) Dip as Einhorn Sees 'Elephant in the Room'
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN) shares have dipped into the close as David Einhorn says "there's an elephant in the room" at the company. Einhorn is currently making waves at the Ira Sohn Conference.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) Brings Virtual Desktop Computing to the iPad (AAPL)
- Herbalife (HLF) Says Icahn Not Selling Shares as Speculation Swirls
- InterOil (IOC) Discloses Details of Total Stake Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn, Ira Sohn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!