SEC said to authorize lawsuit against Harbinger's Philip Falcone -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
SEC said to authorize lawsuit against Harbinger's Philip Falcone. The suit would be related to claims of market manipulation and a tax loan.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whitworth's Relational Investors Confirms 9.08% Stake in Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH), Seeks Portfolio Review, Capital Allocation
- UPDATE: SunEdison (SUNE) SOTP is $35/sh; Greenlight Investment Letter Makes Waves
- Cantor Defends Unilife (UNIS) Against Short Seller
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesHarbinger Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!