SEC said to authorize lawsuit against Harbinger's Philip Falcone -Bloomberg
- Wall St. falls as data adds to growth worries; biotechs down
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Fitbit (FIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (EPE) (ZNGA) (WTW) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
SEC said to authorize lawsuit against Harbinger's Philip Falcone. The suit would be related to claims of market manipulation and a tax loan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) Surges as Cohen's Point72 Ups Stake
- Ares Management (ARES) Files 152.8M Common Units Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesHarbinger Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!