SEC said to authorize lawsuit against Harbinger's Philip Falcone -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
SEC said to authorize lawsuit against Harbinger's Philip Falcone. The suit would be related to claims of market manipulation and a tax loan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- xG Technology (XGTI) Files $22.9M Units Shelf
- FMSA Holdings Inc. (FMSA) Files Mixed, Common Stock Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesHarbinger Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!