SEC said to authorize lawsuit against Harbinger's Philip Falcone -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
SEC said to authorize lawsuit against Harbinger's Philip Falcone. The suit would be related to claims of market manipulation and a tax loan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HalcÃ³n Resources (HK) Enters Debt Exchange Agreements
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Files 14M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholder
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesHarbinger Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!