SEC said to authorize lawsuit against Harbinger's Philip Falcone -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
SEC said to authorize lawsuit against Harbinger's Philip Falcone. The suit would be related to claims of market manipulation and a tax loan.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
- UPDATE: P G & E Corp. (PCG) Gains; Fined $1.4B by CPUC
- JD.com (JD) Sees Post-Holiday Buying Pressure
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesHarbinger Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!