SAC says it, Cohen 'confident' they have acted appropriately
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
SAC says it, Cohen "confident" they have acted appropriately.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FAA Extends Israel Flight Restrictions (DAL) (AAL) (UAL)
- CalSTRS Looks to Put Peltz on Pepsi's (PEP) Board
- Herbalife (HLF) Stock Price Irrelevant - Ackman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!