SAC says it, Cohen 'confident' they have acted appropriately
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- Needham & Company Upgrades InvenSense (INVN) to Strong Buy; Look Past Fearmongers
- Apple (AAPL) Aims to Produce Gold-Colored iPad
SAC says it, Cohen "confident" they have acted appropriately.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Luxor Capital Group, LP Raises Stake in Conn's, Inc. (CONN) to 20.9% - 13D
- Eric Holder To Step Down As Attorney General
- Lone Pine Capital Raises Stake in Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to 5.3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!