SAC Capital is planing an investor call tomorrow - Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: FOMC Hints at Rate Hike by YE15; Trian Sees Value in DuPoint; Builders More Confident in Sept.
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/17: (HNSN) (UNFI) (CLC) Higher; (FLXN) (NEWM) (FANG) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Refines Financial Model; Guides FY15 EPS
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
Steven Cohen's SAC Capital is planing an investor call tomorrow, according to Bloomberg.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GIC Private Limited Shows New 5.15% Stake in 21Vianet Group (VNET)
- Glenview Capital Raises Stake in Fossil, Inc. (FOSL) to 6.15%
- CALPERS to divest all of its $4 billion from hedge funds, citing fees and complexity - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!