SAC Capital Wells Notice doesn't name Steven Cohen - Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
SAC Capital Wells Notice doesn't name Steven Cohen - Bloomberg. Cites fraud, 'control person' liability.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Shows New 7.2% Stake in MEI Pharma (MEIP)
- Cooperman's Omega Advisors Raises Stake in Caesars Entertainment (CZR) to 5.4%
- SEC Dismisses Insider Trading Case Involving Herbalife (HLF) Stock - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!