SAC Capital Wells Notice doesn't name Steven Cohen - Bloomberg
- Wall Street rises in wake of first presidential face-off
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/27: (GI) (DRRX) (KTOV) Higher; (CVM) (CZR) (AOI) Lower
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent as Saudis say no chance for Algiers deal
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
SAC Capital Wells Notice doesn't name Steven Cohen - Bloomberg. Cites fraud, 'control person' liability.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PAR Capital Management Raises Stake in Expedia Inc. (EXPE) to 5.2%
- Perry Capital to Close Flagship Fund After Almost Three Decades - Bloomberg
- Hedge Fund Brevan Howard Cuts Some Management Fees to 0% - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!