SAC Capital Received Wells Notice from SEC
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
On its call, SAC Capital said it received a Wells Notice from the SEC last week, CNBC reported.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carl Icahn Again Raises Stake in Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN) to 19.15%
- Capital World Investors Raises Stake in Hologic, Inc. (HOLX) to 10.03%
- FMR LLC Raises Stake in PDC ENERGY (PDCE) to 10.71%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!