SAC Capital Received Wells Notice from SEC
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
On its call, SAC Capital said it received a Wells Notice from the SEC last week, CNBC reported.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Filing of 10-K for FY15
- AK Steel (AKS) Prices 52M Share Common Stock Offering at $4.40/Share
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) to Hold