SAC Capital Received Wells Notice from SEC
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
On its call, SAC Capital said it received a Wells Notice from the SEC last week, CNBC reported.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Point72 Asset Shows New 5% Stake in Pier 1 Imports (PIR)
- Alere (ALR) Holder Zwanziger Looks to Acquire Company for $46/Share
- UPDATE: Hedge Funds Targeting TransCanada (TRP) for Breakup, Says Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!