SAC Capital Received Wells Notice from SEC
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
On its call, SAC Capital said it received a Wells Notice from the SEC last week, CNBC reported.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Point72 Asset (SAC) Moves Stake in NQ Mobile (NQ) to 0.26%
- UPDATE: Herbalife Ltd. (HLF) Facing Criminal Probe - FT
- Juniper Networks (JNPR) May Unload Mobile Security Unit Following Recent Review
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!