Relational Investors Shows 8.98M Share Stake in Pepsi (PEP)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Relational Investors showing an 8.98 million share stake in shares of Pepsi (NYSE: PEP) for the quarter ended March 31st, 2012. The company amended its prior 13F filings to show a 3.25 million share stake in the company at the quarter ended Sept. 30st, 2011, and a 4.76 million share stake for the quarter ended Dec. 31st, 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stanley Black & Decker Elects Debra A. Crew to Board of Directors
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- Moody's Sees Increased Credit Risk if Apple (AAPL) Raises Additional Debt for Shareholder Returns
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesRelational Investors LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!