Redstone Said to Oppose Giving Moonves Their CBS (CBS), Viacom (VIAB) Votes - Bloomberg
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
The Redstones want Les Moonves to run a combined CBS (NYSE: CBS) and Viacom (NYSE: VIAB) but they aren't willing to offer him a stake or voting control of their family's holding company, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viacom (VIAB) said close to naming Bakish as Interim CEO - Bloomberg
- Gannett (GCI) billion-dollar deal to buy Tronc (TRNC) put on hold
- JANA Partners Raises Stake in HD Supply Holdings (HDS) to 8.1% - 13D
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!