Redstone Said to Oppose Giving Moonves Their CBS (CBS), Viacom (VIAB) Votes - Bloomberg
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Redstones want Les Moonves to run a combined CBS (NYSE: CBS) and Viacom (NYSE: VIAB) but they aren't willing to offer him a stake or voting control of their family's holding company, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viacom (VIAB) said close to naming Bakish as Interim CEO - Bloomberg
- CenturyLink nears deal to merge with Level 3 -sources
- UPDATE: Sanchez Energy (SN) in Talks to Partner with Blackstone (BX) on Deal for Anadarko Petroleum (APC) South Texas Assets - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!