Phillips 66 (PSX) jumping on word Warren Buffett said he bought a stake.
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) jumping on word Warren Buffett said he bought a stake. Shares up 3%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 Partners Announces 5 Percent Increase in Quarterly Cash Distribution
- Michael Kors (KORS) calls expiring Friday active
- Options expected to have Increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!