Phillips 66 (PSX) jumping on word Warren Buffett said he bought a stake.
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) jumping on word Warren Buffett said he bought a stake. Shares up 3%
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Regeneron (REGN) Advised by FDA on PCSK9 Adverse Events
- Active Power (ACPW) Active, Shares Gain
- SAC Capital Raises Stake in GOGO (GOGO) to 5.41%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!