Phillips 66 (PSX) jumping on word Warren Buffett said he bought a stake.
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) jumping on word Warren Buffett said he bought a stake. Shares up 3%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kellogg (K) Falls as Warren Buffett Airplane Caper Rumor Has No Merit
- China Advanced Construction Materials (CADC) Surges on Open
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Offering Seen Pricing at Sharp Discount
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!