Pershing Square Holdings NAV Down 18.8% YTD
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Pershing Square Holdings, Ltd. released its regular weekly Net Asset Value (NAV) on its website, https://www.pershingsquareholdings.com/company-reports/weekly-navs/. The NAV was computed as of the close of business on Tuesday, 27 September 2016.
PSH NAV per share as of close of business on 27 September 2016 was USD17.02, down 18.8% YTD up slightly form last week's down 19.1%.
MTD down 5.3% and QTD up 2.9%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hedge funds trim bullish bets on U.S. crude ahead of OPEC deal
- UPDATE: Stone Energy (SGY): Thomas Satterfield Files 13D Showing 9.9% Stake, Challenges Restructuring Plan
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Gains as Whitney Tilson Said He's Covered His Short
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesPershing Square Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!