Pershing Square Holdings NAV Down 18.8% YTD
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Pershing Square Holdings, Ltd. released its regular weekly Net Asset Value (NAV) on its website, https://www.pershingsquareholdings.com/company-reports/weekly-navs/. The NAV was computed as of the close of business on Tuesday, 27 September 2016.
PSH NAV per share as of close of business on 27 September 2016 was USD17.02, down 18.8% YTD up slightly form last week's down 19.1%.
MTD down 5.3% and QTD up 2.9%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Charges 10 Firms that Violated Pay-to-Play Rule, Including Ackman's Pershing Square Capital
- Netflix (NFLX) merits a spot in the 'bubble basket', Einhorn Says - Bloomberg
- George Soros says Trump will fail and market's dream will end
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesPershing Square Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!