Paulson & Co. Suffer Continued Losses in September - Bloomberg
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Paulson & Co's two hedge funds posted losses in September, adding to YTD losses, according to Bloomberg headlines. Losses deepen in Event-Driven, Merger Arb funds. Merger fund fell 4.5% in Sept, is down 22% for 2016. Advantage fund fell 2.8% in Sept, down 18.5% for 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PL Capital Advisors Raises Stake in Banc of California (BANC) to 6.7%; Seeks to Speak with Management
- UPDATE: Corbus Pharma (CRBP) Mentioned Cautiously by Adam Feuerstein
- Jim Chanos Negative Again on Valeant Pharma (VRX) in CNBC Interview
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesPaulson & Co. (PCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!