Paulson & Co. Suffer Continued Losses in September - Bloomberg
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Paulson & Co's two hedge funds posted losses in September, adding to YTD losses, according to Bloomberg headlines. Losses deepen in Event-Driven, Merger Arb funds. Merger fund fell 4.5% in Sept, is down 22% for 2016. Advantage fund fell 2.8% in Sept, down 18.5% for 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JANA Partners Lowers Stake in HD Supply (HDS) Below 5%
- Jeff Gudnlach said recession doesn't seem in the cards with GDP growth at 2% plus
- Gundlach: 'trouble' for U.S. stocks if 10-year yield hits above 3 percent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesPaulson & Co. (PCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!