Paulson & Co. Suffer Continued Losses in September - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Paulson & Co's two hedge funds posted losses in September, adding to YTD losses, according to Bloomberg headlines. Losses deepen in Event-Driven, Merger Arb funds. Merger fund fell 4.5% in Sept, is down 22% for 2016. Advantage fund fell 2.8% in Sept, down 18.5% for 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hedge funds trim bullish bets on U.S. crude ahead of OPEC deal
- DoubleLine's Gundlach says Trump rallies seem to be 'losing steam'
- David Tepper's Appaloosa said to pitch Allergan (AGN) at Robin Hood conference - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesPaulson & Co. (PCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!