Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Says Company Will Remain Independent
- Justice Scalia, conservative icon, dead at 79
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) CEO Reed Hastings said that the company will remain independent. Headlines come from Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Said Making Original TV Show - Hollywood Reporter
- FBR Capital Downgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Market Perform on Increased Risks
- Philly Fed Appoints First VP, COO