Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Says Company Will Remain Independent
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) CEO Reed Hastings said that the company will remain independent. Headlines come from Bloomberg.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) Will Continue to Pursue Settlement with Casablance
- Palo Alto (PANW) Affirms Juniper (JNPR) Litigation Declared Mistrial
- Vintage Capital Nominates Five to Aaron's (AAN) Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Insiders' Blog, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!