Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Says Company Will Remain Independent
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- UPDATE: Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY): Nivolumab Cleared by FDA for Advanced Melanoma
Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) CEO Reed Hastings said that the company will remain independent. Headlines come from Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Price Target Trimmed at Topeka Capital
- Ocwen Financial (OCN), NYDFS Enter Settlement; Chairman Erbey to Step Down
- Glenview Capital Raises Stake in PVH Corp. (PVH) to 5.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Insiders' Blog, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!