Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Says Company Will Remain Independent
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) CEO Reed Hastings said that the company will remain independent. Headlines come from Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Announces New Animated Comedy Series 'F is for Family'
- Joseph Weisenthal is Leaving Business Insider for Bloomberg
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) to Hold 10% Stake in VCE; Will Have Controlling Interest in EMC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Insiders' Blog, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!