Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Says Company Will Remain Independent
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- Guess? (GES) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c; Issues Light EPS Guidance
- Medivation's (MDVN) Board Split Over Support for Gilead (GILD), Pfizer (PFE) Proposals - Source
Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) CEO Reed Hastings said that the company will remain independent. Headlines come from Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hulu Can Capture Two-Thirds of Cable Audience at a Compelling Price - Guggenheim
- CBL & Assoc. Properties (CBL) Shares Poised to Open Sharply Lower Despite Refuting Fraud Claims
- Edison International (EIX) CEO Craver to Retire Sept. 30; Pizarro to Succeed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Insiders' Blog, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!