Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Says Company Will Remain Independent
- BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) to Acquire QR Energy (QRE) in $3B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/24: (CBDE) (DWCH) (VDSI) Higher; (LMCA) (GPRC) (TSC) Lower
- Zillow (Z) in Talks to Buy Trulia (TRLA) - Bloomberg
- SodaStream (SODA) May be Taken Private - Bloomberg
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Posts Q2 adj.-EPS of $1.69
Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) CEO Reed Hastings said that the company will remain independent. Headlines come from Bloomberg.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $294 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; Maintains 'Underperform'
- Herbalife (HLF) Did Not Repurchase Stock Yesterday - Bloomberg
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised at Northland Post Q2 But 'Market Perform' Maintained
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Insiders' Blog, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!