Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Says Company Will Remain Independent
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Offshore Drillers Decline After Seadrill Suspends Dividend (SDRL) (RIG) (DO) (NADL)
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/25: (VEEV) (BLOX) (ADI) Higher; (VNET) (CTRP) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) CEO Reed Hastings said that the company will remain independent. Headlines come from Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Netflix (NFLX) CEO: LatAm Not Yet Profitable; Company Investing to Produce More Content
- LiveDeal (LIVE) Announces Marked Increase in Site Traffic Following Onset of Latest Mobile Ad Campaign
- Carl Icahn: Do Yourself a Favor and Follow Me on Twitter (AAPL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Insiders' Blog, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!