Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Says Company Will Remain Independent
- Applied Materials (AMAT), Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Credit Suisse Has Increased Confidence in Tesla (TSLA) 2015 Volume
Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) CEO Reed Hastings said that the company will remain independent. Headlines come from Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OncoGenex Pharma (OGXI) Will Regain Custirsen Rights from Teva (TEVA)
- 3D Systems (DDD) Prelim. Q1 Results Miss Expectations
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Hits Session Lows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Insiders' Blog, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!