Netflix (NFLX) offers no further news about Carl Icahn's intentions
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (9) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
NetFlix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) says no further news about Carl Icahn's intentions/
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gannett (GCI) Responds to Icahn; 'Surprised' by Aggressive Actions
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Up on Relaxed Takeover Defenses - Icahn
- eBay (EBAY) Q4 Results In-Line; Timing of Separation Intact; Cowen Maintains at 'Market Perform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!