Nelson Peltz said General Electric (GE) has best set of industrial assets
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On CNBC, Nelson Peltz said General Electric (NYSE: GE) has best set of industrial assets. In for the long haul.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) call put ratio 2.7 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Delta Technology Holdings (DELT) Surges Amid Sales Update
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesNelson Peltz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!