Nelson Peltz said General Electric (GE) has best set of industrial assets
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
On CNBC, Nelson Peltz said General Electric (NYSE: GE) has best set of industrial assets. In for the long haul.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC) volatility pulling back as shares trend higher
- General Electric (GE), Power Costs Enter Digital Energy Operations Connection Collaboration
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesNelson Peltz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!