Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) Shares Plunge as Einhorn Says 'Problems on Many Levels'; Stock Halted on Breaker
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Market Wrap: ISM Services Slip in August; Markets Mixed Ahead of Nonfarm Jobs Data; Brady Tops Goodell in Court
- After Hours Stocks Movers 09/03: (BLOX) Higher; (VNCE) (UTIW) (PAY) (more...)
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Martin Marietta Materials (NYSE: MLM) shares plunge as David Einhorn says the company has "problems on many levels" at the Ira Sohn Conference. The stock has been halted on a circuit breaker, the stock is down 10.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ackman's Pershing Square hedge fund drops 9.2 percent in August
- Biogen (BIIB) Ticks Higher
- World Acceptance (WRLD) Mentioned Cautiously by Whitney Tilson
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot List, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn, Ira Sohn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!