Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) Shares Plunge as Einhorn Says 'Problems on Many Levels'; Stock Halted on Breaker
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims Remain at 15-Year Low; Lumber Liquidators CEO Hits the Exit; Big M&A Deal for CVS
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/21: (ABTL) (STEM) (BBRY) (HPQ) Higher; (ARO) (OTIC) (VGGL) Lower (more...)
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Maintains Q4 Guidance
- Aeropostale (ARO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides for Wide Q2 Loss
Martin Marietta Materials (NYSE: MLM) shares plunge as David Einhorn says the company has "problems on many levels" at the Ira Sohn Conference. The stock has been halted on a circuit breaker, the stock is down 10.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Otonomy (OTIC) Announces OTO-104 Phase 2b Missed Primary Endpoint
- Shake Shack (SHAK) Ticks Higher Once Again on Continued Momentum
- Kyle Bass Challenges Horizon Pharma's (HZNP) Vimovo Patent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot List, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn, Ira Sohn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!