Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) Shares Plunge as Einhorn Says 'Problems on Many Levels'; Stock Halted on Breaker
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Martin Marietta Materials (NYSE: MLM) shares plunge as David Einhorn says the company has "problems on many levels" at the Ira Sohn Conference. The stock has been halted on a circuit breaker, the stock is down 10.5 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NeuStar (NSR) Working with JP Morgan on Possible Sale - Reuters
- Geoinvesting Sides with Citron Research; Negative on China Finance Online (JRJC)
- TrueCar (TRUE) Surges on Plan to Target Total-Loss Insurance Customers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot List, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn, Ira Sohn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!