Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) Shares Plunge as Einhorn Says 'Problems on Many Levels'; Stock Halted on Breaker
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/11: (CDTI) (LJPC) (ZBB) Higher; (INUV) (SSH) (ARTX) Lower
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- FINRA: Bitcoin is 'More than A Bit Risky'
- Cohen's SAC Capital to Take on New Name in April
Martin Marietta Materials (NYSE: MLM) shares plunge as David Einhorn says the company has "problems on many levels" at the Ira Sohn Conference. The stock has been halted on a circuit breaker, the stock is down 10.5 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron Says Plug Power (PLUG) Fair Value is 50 Cents
- Plug Power (PLUG) Gives Up Some Early Gains
- Coupons.com (COUP) on Watch After Friday's Strong IPO Debut
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot List, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn, Ira Sohn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!