Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) Shares Plunge as Einhorn Says 'Problems on Many Levels'; Stock Halted on Breaker
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
Martin Marietta Materials (NYSE: MLM) shares plunge as David Einhorn says the company has "problems on many levels" at the Ira Sohn Conference. The stock has been halted on a circuit breaker, the stock is down 10.5 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) trading halted with news pending
- UPDATE: ISDA Rules Argentina in 'Failure-to-Pay' Credit Event (ARGT)
- UPDATE: Celsion (CNL) Gains, Reports Name Iberdrola as Bidder - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot List, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn, Ira Sohn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!