Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) Shares Plunge as Einhorn Says 'Problems on Many Levels'; Stock Halted on Breaker
- Weak oil pulls Wall Street off record highs; Fed meet eyed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/25: (S) (SPHS) (NPTN) Higher; (TBRA) (STRP) (TCCO) Lower
- Verizon (VZ) Enters Agreement to Acquire Yahoo's (YHOO) Operating Business in $4.8B Deal
- Outerwall (OUTR) Enters $1.6B Merger Agreement (APO)
- The Axe on Apple (AAPL) Expects Earnings To Be A Non-Event
Martin Marietta Materials (NYSE: MLM) shares plunge as David Einhorn says the company has "problems on many levels" at the Ira Sohn Conference. The stock has been halted on a circuit breaker, the stock is down 10.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EPIRUS Biopharma (EPRS) Enters Livzon Satisfaction Amendment; Files for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Anthem (ANTM) volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Verizon (VZ) weekly volatility elevated on acquisition of Yahoo's (YHOO) operating business for $4.83B and into Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot List, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn, Ira Sohn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!