Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) Shares Plunge as Einhorn Says 'Problems on Many Levels'; Stock Halted on Breaker
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/30: (JUNO) (WSH) (PNR) Higher; (ETRM) (APOL) (SNE) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
Martin Marietta Materials (NYSE: MLM) shares plunge as David Einhorn says the company has "problems on many levels" at the Ira Sohn Conference. The stock has been halted on a circuit breaker, the stock is down 10.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amyris (AMRS) halted with news pending
- SpaceX Failure Seen as Net Benefit to Orbital-ATK (OA)
- Twitter (TWTR) Trades at Session Highs Amid Unconfirmed Rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot List, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn, Ira Sohn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!