Mandel's Lone Pine Capital Opened Stakes in DIS, GPS, AZO, Sold Out of BIDU, NTAP, Added to QCOM, NTES
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
The latest 13F for Steven Mandel's Lone Pine Capital showing new stakes in Disney (NYSE: DIS), Gap (NYSE: GPS) and AutoZone (NYSE: AZO), and liquidated positions in Baidu (Nasdaq: BIDU) and NetApp (Nasdaq: NTAP). The fund boosted its stakes in Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) and NetEase (Nasdaq: NTES).
You May Also Be Interested In
- FMR LLC Raises Stake in Vanda Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (VNDA) to 10.145%
- FMR LLC Raises Stake in Yahoo, Inc. (YHOO) to 10.44%
- UPDATE: Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Shares Turn South
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesLone Pine Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!