MLM (MLM) Shares Pare Loss, Now Down 8%
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Shares of Martin Marietta Materials (NYSE: MLM) are now taking back some losses following a 10 percent plunge and circuit breaker halt after David Einhorn said the company has "problems on many levels" at the Ira Sohn Conference. Shares are currently down about 8 percent to $68.48.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teng Yue Partners Urges iSoftStone Holdings (ISS) to Reject $5.45/ADS Offer
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- Spotify Mulling Mobile Music Service; Pandora (P) Slumps - DJN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn, Ira Sohn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!