Leon Cooperman concerned Apple's (AAPL) best days may be behind it - CNBC
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leon Cooperman concerned Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) best days may be behind it, he said in a CNBC interview.
He said there's nothing to replace the iPhone and Apple may be a be smaller comapny in 3-4 years.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesLeon Cooperman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!