Leon Cooperman Exits Citigroup (C) - CNBC
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Leon Cooperman tells CNBC he exited his position in Citigroup (NYSE: C).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gundlach sees Trump views weakening dollar, boosting TIPS demand
- Active options: AAPL FB QCOM BAC TWTR TSLA BABA HAL MSFT MCD VALE RAD BMY AMZN INTC NVDA FCX C NFLX
- Alphabet (GOOGL) January weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCiti, Leon Cooperman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!