Kynikos' Chanos Still Short H-P (HPQ), Says Company is Value Trap
- Wall St. loses ground on growth fears, oil slide
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/03: (GKOS) (ETSY) (NTRI) (MDVN) Higher; (CRAY) (SYRG) (GLUU) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
Kynikos Associates founder Jim Chanos says he is still short Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) and that the company will continue to be a value trap. Comments were made on CNBC this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yelp surges on Einhorn stake but some on social media are skeptical
- Ackman compares Valeant Pharma (VRX) investment now to Warren Buffett's investment in Goldman Sachs (GS) in 2009
- Alder BioPharma (ALDR) is Janus Capital's Top M&A Biotech Pick - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Chanos, Kynikos Associates
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!