Kynikos' Chanos Still Short H-P (HPQ), Says Company is Value Trap
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Kynikos Associates founder Jim Chanos says he is still short Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) and that the company will continue to be a value trap. Comments were made on CNBC this morning.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunEdison (SUNE) SOTP is $35/sh; Greenlight Investment Letter Makes Waves
- UPDATE: Supervalu, Inc. (SVU) Pares Gains
- Ackman: Pershing Square Exposed to ~$4B of Allergan, Inc. (AGN) Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Chanos, Kynikos Associates
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!