Kynikos' Chanos Still Short H-P (HPQ), Says Company is Value Trap
- Wall Street hit as defensive stocks drop ahead of Fed
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- UPDATE: Pharmerica (PMC) Said Exploring Potential Sale - Reuters
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Agreement to Acquire AstraZeneca's (AZN) Small Molecule Anti-Infective Business in ~$1.58B Deal
- 'Voices under the rubble' after quake hits Italy; at least 73 dead
Kynikos Associates founder Jim Chanos says he is still short Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) and that the company will continue to be a value trap. Comments were made on CNBC this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HP Inc (HPQ) volume and volatility builds into Q3 and outlook
- Trading Radar for 8/24: HP, Inc. (HPQ), PVH Corp. (PVH), RBC (RY), Express (EXPR), Guess? (GES), Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Report
- UPDATE: Chemours (CC) Was Never Scheduled to Participate in UBS Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Chanos, Kynikos Associates
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!