Kynikos' Chanos Still Short H-P (HPQ), Says Company is Value Trap
- Wall St. rallies, led by banks and energy stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/12: (ICPT) (NEWS) (MERC) Higher; (LPLA) (SCSS) (SUNE) Lower
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
Kynikos Associates founder Jim Chanos says he is still short Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) and that the company will continue to be a value trap. Comments were made on CNBC this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Said Planning to Pay $500M in Debt Coming Due - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Green Dot (GDOT) Active, Shares Gain on Rumors
- Recovery in Banks Lifts Markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Chanos, Kynikos Associates
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!