Kynikos' Chanos Still Short H-P (HPQ), Says Company is Value Trap
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Kynikos Associates founder Jim Chanos says he is still short Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) and that the company will continue to be a value trap. Comments were made on CNBC this morning.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransCanada Corp. (TRP) Issues Commentary Following Recent Market Chatter
- Fairholme's St. Joe Company (JOE) in Talks About $400M Secured Loan to Sears Holdings (SHLD) - 13D
- Point72 Asset Shows New 5% Stake in Pier 1 Imports (PIR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Chanos, Kynikos Associates
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!