Kynikos' Chanos Still Short H-P (HPQ), Says Company is Value Trap
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
- McDonald's (MCD) Global Comps Rose 0.5% in Nov.; APMEA Down 2.3%
Kynikos Associates founder Jim Chanos says he is still short Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) and that the company will continue to be a value trap. Comments were made on CNBC this morning.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) is Putting Its Latest Desktops 'in Motion'
- InterOil (IOC) Resumes Trading
- HP Launches Investment Solutions to Ease Organizations' Transitions to "New Style of IT"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Chanos, Kynikos Associates
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!