Kynikos' Chanos Still Short H-P (HPQ), Says Company is Value Trap
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
Kynikos Associates founder Jim Chanos says he is still short Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) and that the company will continue to be a value trap. Comments were made on CNBC this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Declares $0.124 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Stocks with call strike movement; AAL UA
- Cara Therapeutics (CARA) Pushes to Highs