John Paulson Sees 50% Chance of Euro Break-Up
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/23: (RWLK) (TKMR) (SLXP) Higher; (ASNA) (KMX) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
Hedge fund titan John Paulson is forecasting a 50 percent chance of a Euro break-up, he said on a private call with investors, according to Bloomberg. He also said he expects sovereign spreads to widen.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NQ Mobile (NQ) Active on Chatter; Reports Say Bison Capital Deal Still On the Table
- Pershing Square IPO said to have demand for all shares and greenshoe - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Sees Continued Move Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPaulson & Co. (PCI), Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!