John Paulson Sees 50% Chance of Euro Break-Up
- Apple (AAPL) May Have Been Given Illegal Irish Tax Aid, European Commission Warns
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ Available In China Starting October 17
- Market Wrap: Ford Cuts Outlook; Splitsville for NiSoure; Pending Sales Slump in August
- Ford Motor (F) Sees N. America Margins ~8% in FY14; Will Lose $1B in S. America This Year
Hedge fund titan John Paulson is forecasting a 50 percent chance of a Euro break-up, he said on a private call with investors, according to Bloomberg. He also said he expects sovereign spreads to widen.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Surges Higher with Volume; Market Speculates Activist Investor
- U.S. GDP Rose 4.6% in Q2, Flat with Expectations; Personal Consumption, Private Investment Led Gains
- UPDATE: Starboard Delivers Letter to CEO and Board of Directors of Yahoo! Inc. (YHOO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesForex, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPaulson & Co. (PCI), Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!