Jim Chanos Negative Again on Valeant Pharma (VRX) in CNBC Interview
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jim Chanos is discussing Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) negative again on CNBC. Says uneconomical to shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Talks to Sell Salix to Takeda for $10B Have Broken Down - DJ
- Valeant's (VRX) SEC Correspondence Shows Potential Problems With Tax Accounting, Adjusted Earnings Metrics - Wells Fargo
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Commences Expansion of Sales Team for Xifaxan, Relistor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Chanos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!