Icahn to Nominate Slate of Directors for Forest Labs (FRX) Board, Maintains 9.92% Stake
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Shares of Forest Labs (NYSE: FRX) are volatile as Carl Icahn just filed an amended 13D on the company. While Icahn did not change his stake in the company (about 26 million shares for a 9.92 percent stake), the filing indicated Icahn plans to nominate a slate of directors for the company's Board. Icahn said the slate would constitute less than a majority of the Board positions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carl Icahn Again Raises Stake in Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN) to 19.15%
- DA Davidson's Ramey Discusses Speculation Icahn Will Sell Herbalife (HLF) Shares
- SAC may sell reinsurance unit for $500 million to $1B - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, 13D
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!