Icahn said didn't buy Herbalife (HLF) to 'get even' with Ackman
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation Make it Official
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
Icahn said he didn't buy Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) to 'get even' with Ackman, although the high short interest was appealing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carl Icahn Bought Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today
- Carl Icahn Declines to Comment on Rumors (HLF) - CNBC's Wapner
- Salesforce (CRM) volatility is flat to low into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!