Icahn Won't Pay Goldman $18.5M Related to CVR Energy Bargaining Fees -WSJ
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
WSJ reporting Carl Icahn has said he will not pay Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) some $18.5 million related to fees attached to bargaining with CVR Energy (NYSE: CVI). Icahn has said Goldman doesn't deserve the payment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonalds (MCD) volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility is at 43 into the expected release of Q4
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) calls expiring today active as shares trade up 2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!