Icahn Won't Pay Goldman $18.5M Related to CVR Energy Bargaining Fees -WSJ
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
WSJ reporting Carl Icahn has said he will not pay Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) some $18.5 million related to fees attached to bargaining with CVR Energy (NYSE: CVI). Icahn has said Goldman doesn't deserve the payment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) on Watch Amid Icahn-Related Rumors
- Investors pull $6.4 billion from U.S. stock funds ahead of Fed speech
- Mylan (MYL) calls active after cutting patient cost of EpiPen Auto-Injectors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!