Icahn Won't Pay Goldman $18.5M Related to CVR Energy Bargaining Fees -WSJ
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Offshore Drillers Decline After Seadrill Suspends Dividend (SDRL) (RIG) (DO) (NADL)
- Piper Jaffray Sees Strong Holiday Sales for GoPro (GPRO) and Upside to Guidance
WSJ reporting Carl Icahn has said he will not pay Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) some $18.5 million related to fees attached to bargaining with CVR Energy (NYSE: CVI). Icahn has said Goldman doesn't deserve the payment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Grand Jury Comes to Decision in Ferguson Case; Press Conference Expected Today
- UPDATE: Toyota Motor (TM) to Use More Aluminum in Lexus Vehicles - Nikkei (AA)
- Carl Icahn Raises Stake in Hertz (HTZ) to 10.77%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!