Icahn Won't Pay Goldman $18.5M Related to CVR Energy Bargaining Fees -WSJ
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
WSJ reporting Carl Icahn has said he will not pay Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) some $18.5 million related to fees attached to bargaining with CVR Energy (NYSE: CVI). Icahn has said Goldman doesn't deserve the payment.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ISDA Rules Argentina in 'Failure-to-Pay' Credit Event (ARGT)
- Arena Pharma (ARNA) Peers Drop in Sympathy Following Q2 Results (OREX) (VVUS)
- ValueAct Capital Shows New 16.8% Stake in Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI) - 13D
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!