Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FTD Cos. (FTD) to Acquire Liberty Interactive's (LINTA) Provide Commerce Floral, Gifting Businesses
- Baird Upgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Outperform
- DT May Sell Partial T-Mobile US (TMUS) Stake to Iliad - Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!