Icahn, CVR Energy (CVI) Said Preparing Offer for Delek US Holdings (DK) - NYP
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 11, 2016 4:52 PM EDT)
The report also said Icahn is planning to take full ownership of CVR Energy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) and NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) agreed on $110/sh deal - CBNC's Faber
- Tableau Software (DATA) Worked on Potential Sale, Efforts Stalled - DJ
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot Hedge Fund News, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!