Icahn, CVR Energy (CVI) Said Preparing Offer for Delek US Holdings (DK) - NYP
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 11, 2016 4:52 PM EDT)
The report also said Icahn is planning to take full ownership of CVR Energy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GameStop (GME) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Chatter of Icahn Stake
- JPMorgan in talks to sell out of Chinese securities JV
- Salesforce target Tableau explored sale earlier this year: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot Hedge Fund News, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!