Icahn, CVR Energy (CVI) Said Preparing Offer for Delek US Holdings (DK) - NYP
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 11, 2016 4:52 PM EDT)
The report also said Icahn is planning to take full ownership of CVR Energy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP) Closes Acquisition of Federal-Mogul (FDML)
- FTC said to explore dropping Qualcomm (QCOM) patent suit - DealReporter
- DuPont (DD), Dow Chemical (DOW) Said to Buy More Time to Fine-Tune EU Concessions - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot Hedge Fund News, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!