Icahn, CVR Energy (CVI) Said Preparing Offer for Delek US Holdings (DK) - NYP
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 11, 2016 4:52 PM EDT)
The report also said Icahn is planning to take full ownership of CVR Energy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) said to have approached Time Warner (TWX) a few months ago - DJ
- Virgin America (VA) Gains; Alaska Air (ALK) Near Consent Decree - CTFN
- Burberry and Coach not in active merger talks: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot Hedge Fund News, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!