'I think there are tremendous risks': Icahn at Delivering Alpha
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
At CNBC's Delivering Alpha, Carl Icahn said "I think there are tremendous risks' today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tourbillon Capital Partners LP Shows New 6.2% Stake in Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT)
- U.S. Treasury yields rise after stronger-than-expected GDP data
- Citron Research is long Mylan (MYL) - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!