Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) says it has nothing to report on Icahn
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) says it has nothing to report on discussions with Carl Icahn.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife is Official Nutrition Sponsor of the 2014 YMCA Stair Climb for Los Angeles
- Oaktree Capital Shows 9.1% Stake in Molycorp (MCP)
- Herbalife (HLF), AYSO Expand Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, General News, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!