Herbalife (HLF) Shares Jump as Einhorn Takes Stage at Ira Sohn, Has Not Yet Mentioned Company/Stock
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Shares of Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) have popped as David Einhorn has just taken the stage at the Ira Sohn Conference. Einhorn has not yet mentioned Herbalife, however, the move might be a result of some short covering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Tells Ackman Investors: Get Out While You Can!
- NTRR and S2O2 Develop Antimicrobial Solutions to Combat Cold and Flu Season
- UPDATE: Starbucks (SBUX) Opens Sharply Lower; ITG Sees Slowing Momentum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!