Herbalife (HLF) Shares Pressured Amid Icahn Chatter
- Wall Street to open flat after data; oil pares losses
- Oil falls on firmer dollar and profit-taking after OPEC rally
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Deutsche Bank woes keep stocks on steep slide
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/30: (LXK) (AUPH) (DB) Higher; (OPHT) (CAMP) (CTSH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 19, 2016 1:05 PM EDT)
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) shares are seeing downside pressure amid news that Carl Icahn did in fact give the go-ahead to shop his shares this summer and the best bid Jefferies was able to get on Icahn's stake was $51.50/share, according to a Fortune article today. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carl Icahn Lowers Stake in Transocean (RIG) to 1.5%
- DoubleLine's Gundlach: avoid Deutsche Bank securities for now
- UPDATE: Cabela's (CAB) Gains; Bass Pro, Sycamore Consortia Said to Be Final Bidders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, William Ackman, Jefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!