Herbalife (HLF) Shares Pressured Amid Icahn Chatter
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 19, 2016 1:05 PM EDT)
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) shares are seeing downside pressure amid news that Carl Icahn did in fact give the go-ahead to shop his shares this summer and the best bid Jefferies was able to get on Icahn's stake was $51.50/share, according to a Fortune article today. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife's (HLF) 'Buy' Rating Reiterated at Pivotal Research Amid Changes at the FTC
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) puts active on sharp sell off after NY Post report
- YY, Inc. (YY) Sees Gains on Investment Talk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, William Ackman, Jefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!