Herbalife (HLF) Shares Pressured Amid Icahn Chatter
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 19, 2016 1:05 PM EDT)
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) shares are seeing downside pressure amid news that Carl Icahn did in fact give the go-ahead to shop his shares this summer and the best bid Jefferies was able to get on Icahn's stake was $51.50/share, according to a Fortune article today. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Won't Comment on Honeywell (HON) Rumors
- Peltz's Trian Said to Have Large Stake in Honeywell (HON) - Unconfirmed Market Chatter
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) weekly call implied volatility elevated into guiding FY17 EPS below views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, William Ackman, Jefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!