Herbalife (HLF) Shares Pressured Amid Icahn Chatter
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 19, 2016 1:05 PM EDT)
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) shares are seeing downside pressure amid news that Carl Icahn did in fact give the go-ahead to shop his shares this summer and the best bid Jefferies was able to get on Icahn's stake was $51.50/share, according to a Fortune article today. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) could be the 'mother of all short squeezes' - Icahn on CNBC
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Shares Pop Higher Amid Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, William Ackman, Jefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!