Herbalife (HLF) Halves Earlier Losses
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) moves higher into the close. Shares are down 6% after trading down over 12% earlier. There is some speculation that Carl Icahn could be adding on weakness.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) on Watch Amid Rumors
- Macau Casinos Pare Losses as Analysts Reject ATM Cap Report - Bloomberg (WYNN) (MGM) (LVS) (MPEL)
- 21st Century Fox Class A (FOXA) calls active after offer to buy Sky announced
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!