Herbalife (HLF) Halves Earlier Losses
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) moves higher into the close. Shares are down 6% after trading down over 12% earlier. There is some speculation that Carl Icahn could be adding on weakness.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) $1.175B Cov-Lite 7Y 1L TL for Refi, $150m RCF; Bank Meeting Jan. 20 - Bloomberg
- Stocks with increasing put volume on January 19
- Energous (WATT) on Watch on Negative Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!