Greenlight's (GLRE) Einhorn Sees Further Value in GM (GM), Marvell Tech (MRVL)
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Greenlight Capital Re's (Nasdaq: GLRE) David Einhorn said he sees further value in General Motors (NYSE: GM) and Marvell Technology (Nasdaq: MRVL). Comments were made during the company's quarterly conference call this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunEdison (SUNE) Gains; Hearing Einhorn Recommended Stock (TERP)
- Charter Bridge's Brain Zied likes Outerwall (OUTR) at SOHN Canada - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Nasdaq Probing Potentially Erroneous Transactions in American Tower (AMT); to Cancel All Trades
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!