Greenlight's (GLRE) Einhorn Sees Further Value in GM (GM), Marvell Tech (MRVL)
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
Greenlight Capital Re's (Nasdaq: GLRE) David Einhorn said he sees further value in General Motors (NYSE: GM) and Marvell Technology (Nasdaq: MRVL). Comments were made during the company's quarterly conference call this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Greenlight Captial Re (GLRE) Following 2Q - PT to $27
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Grinds Higher Following EPS
- Wells Financial Corp. Announces Second Quarter Results of Operations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!