Greenlight's (GLRE) Einhorn Sees Further Value in GM (GM), Marvell Tech (MRVL)
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Sees Equipment Sales Up 19% in FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Boosted to $700 by RBC Capital's Mahaney
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/21: (ABTL) (STEM) (BBRY) (HPQ) Higher; (ARO) (OTIC) (VGGL) Lower (more...)
Greenlight Capital Re's (Nasdaq: GLRE) David Einhorn said he sees further value in General Motors (NYSE: GM) and Marvell Technology (Nasdaq: MRVL). Comments were made during the company's quarterly conference call this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Einhorn's Greenlight Capital Takes Stakes in GM (GM), Micron (MU), Sells Apple (AAPL), Nokia (NOK) - 13F
- Technip: Results of the Option to Receive the Dividend Payment for Financial Year 2014 in Shares
- AbbVie (ABBV) Has 100% Upside, Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Has Upside to $56-$65 - Bloomberg Citing Glenview Letter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!