Goldman Sachs Employees Said to Pull $300M from Cooperman's Omega - Bloomberg
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) employees said to pull $300 million from Leon Cooperman's Omega hedge fund, Bloomberg reported.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Early Express Scripts (ESRX) Trade Wasn't Him, Citron's Left Tells CNBC
- Options with increasing call volume on December 8
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Leon Cooperman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!