Goldman Sachs Employees Said to Pull $300M from Cooperman's Omega - Bloomberg
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) employees said to pull $300 million from Leon Cooperman's Omega hedge fund, Bloomberg reported.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Downgrades Goldman Sachs (GS) to Neutral
- MakeMyTrip Limited (MMYT), ibibo Group to Consolidate Indian Travel Businesses
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Leon Cooperman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!