Goldman Sachs Employees Said to Pull $300M from Cooperman's Omega - Bloomberg
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) employees said to pull $300 million from Leon Cooperman's Omega hedge fund, Bloomberg reported.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/18: (CLCD) (SHLO) (JAZZ) Higher; (GIMO) (TGT) (CSX) Lower (more...)
- Apricus Biosciences (APRI) Ramps on Erectile Dysfunction Approval in Mexico
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) to Pay $100M to Settle FTC, State Charges for Violating Antitrust Laws
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Leon Cooperman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!