Facebook (FB), Amazon (AMZN), Alphabet (GOOGL) Sell-Off is a Good Buying Opportunity - Bill Miller
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Miller is not worried about anti-trust issues with Amazon, although Trump could create headline risk.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T touts Time Warner merger at U.S. Senate hearing
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Active Amid Cautious Conference Comments
- Affiliate Marketing Mastery Review: New Program and Bonus by Stefan Pylarinos Examined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds
Related EntitiesBill Miller
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!