Einhorn Does Not See China as an Investment Opportunity
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Major Wall Street Research Firm Tackles Bitcoin Mania; Sees Significant Value
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/5: (CALI) (CBMX) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (FRAN) Lower (more...)
Currently presenting at the Ira Sohn Conference, controversial hedge fund manager David Einhorn said he does not view China as an investment opportunity.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- Molycorp (MCP) Pops Higher; CEO Sees Operating Profitability in 2014
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!