Donald Trump is a 'high volatility' candidate, David Tepper says on CNBC
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Donald Trump is a 'high volatility' candidate, David Tepper says on CNBC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pence: Trump will focus fast on tax, healthcare, immigration: WSJ
- Sarah Palin being considered for Secretary of Veteran Affairs - ABC News
- Hedge funds trim bullish bets on U.S. crude ahead of OPEC deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Politics
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump, Appaloosa
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!