Dick's (DKS) Shares Slump as Einhorn Mentions at Ira Sohn
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Dick's (NYSE: DKS) shares are now down about 6 percent as David Einhorn briefly mentioned the stock at the Ira Sohn Conference.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Starbucks (SBUX) Opens Sharply Lower; ITG Sees Slowing Momentum
- Capital World Investors Raises Stake in Hologic, Inc. (HOLX) to 10.03%
- FMR LLC Raises Stake in Vanda Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (VNDA) to 10.145%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn, Ira Sohn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!