Deutsche Bank (DB) hedge fund business chairman says there have been outflows, but also inflows - CNBC
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) hedge fund business chairman tells CNBC there have been outflows, but also inflows, part of typical ebbs amd flows.
He also said that its prime brokerage "still very profitable", but "no question we have a perception issue."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ixia (XXIA) Said to Get Buyout Interest from Thoma Bravo, Silver Lake, Vista - Bloomberg
- Austrian software firm raises $165 million to take on HPE and IBM in testing
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades MetLife (MET) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!