Deutsche Bank (DB) hedge fund business chairman says there have been outflows, but also inflows - CNBC
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) hedge fund business chairman tells CNBC there have been outflows, but also inflows, part of typical ebbs amd flows.
He also said that its prime brokerage "still very profitable", but "no question we have a perception issue."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Chinese Investor Said Open to Deutsche Bank (DB) Stake - Manager Mag.
- JPMorgan in talks to sell out of Chinese securities JV
- Forterra Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering At $18.00 Per Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!