Deutsche Bank (DB) hedge fund business chairman says there have been outflows, but also inflows - CNBC
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) hedge fund business chairman tells CNBC there have been outflows, but also inflows, part of typical ebbs amd flows.
He also said that its prime brokerage "still very profitable", but "no question we have a perception issue."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank (DB) Said to Weigh Alternatives to Cash Bonus Payments - Bloomberg
- Acushnet Holdings (GOLF) Prices 19.3M Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Below Expected Range
- Citron Research is long Mylan (MYL) - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!