Del Frisco's (DFRG) Said Pushed by Activist Engine Capital to Pursue Alternatives - Reuters
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Engine Capital is pushing Del Frisco's (NASDAQ: DFRG) to explore options including a sale, according to Reuters sources.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Japan's TDK in Talks to Buy InvenSense (INVN) - Reuters
- Hearst Said to Consider Buying Some Time (TIME) Magazines - NYP
- DuPont (DD) CEO says 'very far down the road' in Dow Chemical (DOW) deal - Retuers