David Einhorn said he has no position in Herbalife (HLF)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
David Einhorn said he has no position in Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) in a CNBC interview, he would not take sides between Bill Ackman and Carl Icahn.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JANA Partners Files 13D on Hertz Global (HTZ); Held Talks on Management/Board
- Procera Networks (PKT) Investors Asks Company to Evaluate Alternatives
- UPDATE: Clinton Group to Call for Atlantic Power (AT) Sale - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, William Ackman, Greenlight Capital, David Einhorn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!