David Einhorn said he has no position in Herbalife (HLF)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
David Einhorn said he has no position in Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) in a CNBC interview, he would not take sides between Bill Ackman and Carl Icahn.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Says Icahn Has No Intention to Sell Shares
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/03: (QCOR) (MSFT) (AAPL) (ANF)
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, William Ackman, Greenlight Capital, David Einhorn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!