David Einhorn said he has no position in Herbalife (HLF)
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
David Einhorn said he has no position in Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) in a CNBC interview, he would not take sides between Bill Ackman and Carl Icahn.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
- Herbalife (HLF) Peers Pressured Following Q2 Results, Outlook (USNA) (AVP) (NUS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, William Ackman, Greenlight Capital, David Einhorn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!