Corvex's Meister Remains Positive on Pandora (P); 'Very Strategic' Asset
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On CNBC, Corvex's Meister discusses his large position in Pandora (NYSE: P). Not sure if they will sell themselves, but calls it a very strategic asset and its valuation is compelling versus non-public Spotify.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P): Profitability In 2017 Likelihood Increasing - Needham
- Charter (CHTR) call put ratio 15 calls to 1 put
- SLM Corp (SLM) February 12 calls active as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!