Corvex's Meister Doesn't Own Twitter (TWTR); Says Sale Process a Good Example of Investors Influencing Management
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On CNBC, Corvex's Meister said he doesn't own Twitter (NYSE: TWTR). Says the sale process was a good example of potential suitor management (CRM, etc) listening to investors and not entering a deal to buy the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; FCX TWTR
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- T-Mobile (TMUS), Sprint (S), Twitter (TWTR) Gain on Trump SoftBank Tweet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!