Corvex's Meister Doesn't Own Twitter (TWTR); Says Sale Process a Good Example of Investors Influencing Management
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
On CNBC, Corvex's Meister said he doesn't own Twitter (NYSE: TWTR). Says the sale process was a good example of potential suitor management (CRM, etc) listening to investors and not entering a deal to buy the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacific Crest Resumes Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Sector Weight
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Buys Twitter (TWTR) Unit Fabric
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: BMY MRK AIG IBM HLF SWKS QRVO CRUS GE SLB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!