Corvex's Meister Doesn't Own Twitter (TWTR); Says Sale Process a Good Example of Investors Influencing Management
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On CNBC, Corvex's Meister said he doesn't own Twitter (NYSE: TWTR). Says the sale process was a good example of potential suitor management (CRM, etc) listening to investors and not entering a deal to buy the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS), Sprint (S), Twitter (TWTR) Gain on Trump SoftBank Tweet
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!